Roof maintenance is more important than a lot of homeowners may think… Evans Roofing provides a complete array of scheduled and spot maintenance services.
Quarterly, semi-annual and annual Roof inspection & repair
Budget-specific Roof Maintenance Programs
Custom Roof Maintenance Programs
Preventive Roof Maintenance
Preventive roof maintenance will keep your roof happy and potentially avoid costly repair works after years of neglect. A well maintained roof will last longer and cost you less.
Some things you can do…
- Look for signs or visible damage on your roof. Do this every 3 to 4 months and after every storm.
- Pay special attention to the joining surfaces (vents, flashings, cheminey,…).
- Damages should be repaired rapidly to avoid further damage and increased cost.
- Trees : Make sure any trees that could potentially damage your roof are trimmed.
- Leaks : Watch for any dark / wet spot on your ceilings – these may be signs of a roof leak that should be repaired asap.
Evans Roofing’s Maintenance Service
- Pro-active Maintenance Program (Visual inspections, minor repairs)
- Pressure Cleaning
- Roof Mitigation for insurance purposes
We do things
it’s our promise
- We maintain constant, honest communication with property manager, consultants, and tenants.
- We check in with our customers on a daily basis once project begins.
- We can assist with all types of repairs.
- We have a fast response time with concern for our customers.
- We provide clean and neat job sites.
Evans Roofing provides complete roof repair services:
- Soffit and Fascia
- Rotted Wood Repairs
- Broken tiles
- Flat roof
Estimates are always free so do not hesitate to give us a call.
Restoration is a cost-effective process designed to prolong the life of a functioning roof.
Restoring your roof will improve its performance. Evans Roofing will come inspect your roof and determine existing defects in order to plan the most effective restoration process.