- Flat Roofs
- Shingle Roofs
- Tile Roofs
- Metal Roofs
Sometimes, replacing your roof may be the only or best option:
- Old roof
- Lack of maintenance
- New warranty
- When roof cannot be restored
- Update to code
Evans Roofing is experienced with re-roofs situation and will send a roofing expert to your location for a free estimate.
What are the benefits of a roof replacement?
- New warranty
- Code compliance
- Improved protection to natural elements
- Lower energy cost to heat or cool the building
- Improved Aesthetic
- Increase home value
- Lower Insurance costs
How does it work ?
We first tear-off the existing roof system. We, then install the new roof system, in compliance with the current building requirements. This can be done on built-up roofs, metal roofs, shingle roofs, tile roofs or single-ply membrane roofs.
[display-posts orderby=’title’ order=’ASC’ post_type=’projects’ wrapper=’div’ wrapper_class=’galleries’ taxonomy=’category’ tax_term=’residential-projects’ Title=’Residential Projects Galleries’ include_content=’false’ include_link=’true’ posts_per_page=’250′ offset=’0′ image_size=’medium’ columns=’2′]
Take a look at our recent projects here to see for yourself.
Evans Roofing has specialized teams of roof installers ready to be scheduled for your new roofing project.
We do things
it’s our promise
- We maintain constant, honest communication with property manager, consultants, and tenants.
- We check in with our customers on a daily basis once project begins.
- We can assist with all types of repairs.
- We have a fast response time with concern for our customers.
- We provide clean and neat job sites.