- Inspect at least twice a year, and after any severe storm.
- Clear roof drains of debris (roof warranties don’t cover this).
- Walk the perimeter to examine sheet metal, copings, and previously repaired sections.
- Check roof-to-wall connections, and examine flashings (at curbs and penetrations, etc.) for wrinkles and tearing.
- For single-ply roofs, re-caulk the top of face-mounted termination bars (if needed).
- Keep traffic off of the roof to avoid membrane damage.
- Plan a moisture survey every 5 years to detect wet insulation or leaks.
Click to chat with me!