Roof maintenance is more important than a lot of homeowners may think… Evans Roofing provides a complete array of scheduled and spot maintenance services.
- Quarterly, semi-annual and annual Roof inspection & repair
- Budget-specific Roof Maintenance Programs
- Custom Roof Maintenance Programs
Preventive roof maintenance will keep your roof happy and potentially avoid costly repair works after years of neglect. A well maintained roof will last longer and cost you less.
Some things you can do…
- Look for signs or visible damage on your roof. Do this every 3 to 4 months and after every storm.
Pay special attention to the joining surfaces (vents, flashings, cheminee,…).
Damages should be repaired rapidly to avoid further damage and increased cost.
- Trees: Make sure any trees that could potentially damage your roof are trimmed.
- Leaks: Watch for any dark / wet spot on your ceilings – these may be signs of a roof leak that should be repaired asap.
Our Maintenance Services include:
- Pro-active Maintenance Program (Visual inspections, minor repairs)
- Pressure Cleaning
- Roof Mitigation for insurance purposes
Check out our Projects Portfolio