Roof Maintenance Services
Roof maintenance is more important than a lot of homeowners may think… Evans Roofing provides a complete array of scheduled and spot maintenance services.
- Quarterly, semi-annual and annual Roof inspection & repair
- Budget-specific Roof Maintenance Programs
- Custom Roof Maintenance Programs
Preventive Roof Maintenance
Preventive roof maintenance will keep your roof happy and potentially avoid costly repair works after years of neglect. A well maintained roof will last longer and cost you less.
Some things you can do…
- Look for signs or visible damage on your roof. Do this every 3 to 4 months and after every storm.
- Pay special attention to the joining surfaces (vents, flashings, cheminee,…).
- Damages should be repaired rapidly to avoid further damage and increased cost.
- Trees : Make sure any trees that could potentially damage your roof are trimmed.
- Leaks : Watch for any dark / wet spot on your ceilings – these may be signs of a roof leak that should be repaired asap.
Evans Roofong’s maintenance Service
- Pro-active Maintenance Program (Visual inspections, minor repairs)
- Pressure Cleaning
- Roof Mitigation for insurance purposes
Evans Roofing provides complete roof repair services:
- Soffit and Fascia
- Rotted Wood Repairs
- Broken tiles
- Flat roof
Estimates are always free so do not hesitate to give us a call. Our roofing specialists will give you an expert, no-surprise opinion and estimate.
Restoration is a cost-effective process designed to prolong the life of a functioning roof.
Restoring your roof will improve its performance. Evans Roofing will come inspect your roof and determine existing defects in order to plan the most effective restoration process.
Roof restoration usually involves the installation of a new top layer to your roof and will extend the service line and waterproof aspect of your roof for years to come.
Roof restoration is far less expensive than re-roofing: you will save among other things on tear-off and disposal costs
Contact us if you think restoration is for you and we will come inspect your roof at no charge or commitment.
Roof Restoration with Astec Reply
ASTEC is modern technology. It is a fluid applied roof.
Multiple layers of superior reinforcement, corrosion inhibitors, weaterproofing, and durable top finished. Restores leaking metal, asphalt, mod-bit, EPDM, and other single-ply substrates to better than original performance. Often tiomes, you can avoid the high cost of tearing off your roof to replace it.
Roof Restoration on Flat Roofs
On Asphalt Roofs : Reapply one layer of modified bitumen cap sheet, hot mopped or welded, restoring flashings.
On Single Ply Roofs: Apply the Duro-Last roof system membrane, adding insulation, energy efficient and get a 15 year warranty.
Roof Restoration on Slope Roof
On Shingle Roofs: when laminated asphalted shingles are still in good condition, an alternative to replacement is to go over with an additional layer of new “shingle 3 tab”, replacing the flashing at the same time.